Lee County Humane Society Pet Food Pantry
Lee County Humane Society is excited to announce our new Food Pantry program! We now have an offsite air controlled storage unit donated by Sun Self Storage (thank you!) that is entirely dedicated to holding extra food. We would like to open up to our community members that may be in need of assistance with their pets! Here’s what you need to know to sign up for assistance:
1. Proof of rabies with pet ownership is required.
2. Proof of ID with Lee County Residency is required.
3. Pickup is allowed once per month unless authorized by a manager.
4. If your pets are not spayed or neutered, we require proof of surgery within 1 month, or no more food will be given. We will assist as much as possible with surgery, including giving information on the SNYP program and other low cost options.
5. You must call (334-821-3222) or email (email@example.com) ahead of time to set up an appointment. Be sure to mention what food your pet eats. We do have access to some prescription diet options, but paperwork from your vet stating the need must be presented.
We are thrilled to have the resources to provide this to our community!