Are you concerned about abandoned and neglected pets in your area? Maybe you’ve noticed
more strays around than usual, or you’re learning about animal rights and want to contribute to
the cause. Lee County Humane Society shares some resources that will give you plenty of
ideas for helping animals that need a second chance.
Helping From Home
Not sure how to start helping animals in need? These resources will show you how to begin
from the comfort of your home.
● In some circumstance s, it is safe to feed stray animals—just make sure to check out
● Wondering what to do if you find a lost pet? These tips will help you get in touch with
● Promote fostering animals on your YouTube channel with YouTube banner templates.
● If you have enough time and space in your home, you might be a good candidate for
By connecting with local animal welfare organizations and charities, you can make a difference
for neglected and abandoned pets.
● Purchase and donate high-quality pet supplies from local businesses! It may also be
helpful to read through review sites before selecting products.
● Consider volunteering to walk dogs or socialize cats at a shelter.
● Advocate for animal welfare at the policy level.
Starting a Nonprofit